Jandi is a soft butch. She's been into three failed lesbian relationships with straight women, but now is in a happy relationship with the woman of her dreams. From her experiences, she learned that:
1. the hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else;
2. never beg for a relationship. be brave to accept the one who really wants to be with you and reject the one who pretends to be with you;
3. if you want to be together, you have to-get-her;
4. your peace is more important that driving yourself crazy trying to understand why something happened the way it did... the art of letting go;
5. if someone seriously wants to be a part of your life, they will seriously make an effort to be in it;
6. people think that the most painful thing in life is losing the one you value, but the truth is, the most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of valuing someone too much and forgetting that you are special too.