Are you on a dating mood? If you do which course of action would you like to take for you to get a date? Would you rather get to know someone in person or get to know someone online. Whatever course you take, the goal here is to meet someone who is sincere and with good intentions.
There are numerous online dating sites that you can take a look and test it out. Here are a few:
1. Match.com. Match pioneered in the online dating industry. Established in 1995, it is now the most recognized dating service worldwide. At present, match.com serves more than 24 countries which makes it exciting as you get to know someone from around the world. It also hosts websites in 15 different languages. It remains the undisputed leader in the online dating industry with more dates, more relationships, and more marriages than any other dating site.
2. Launched in 2006, Chemistry.com was created to bring together independent-thinking, confident, diverse singles that are serious about finding a meaningful relationship. Based on the research of renowned biological anthropologist Dr. Helen Fisher, Chemistry.com is dedicated to helping members start the conversation to determine if there is Chemistry.
The secret sauce of Chemistry.com is helping members get to know their matches long before they meet each other, plus they give fun and unique activities to flirt and discover more about each other. Chemistry reveal upfront what their members have in common with each other and give insight and advice about each member’s personality type and the personality type of his/her matches. They also coach members how to write more effective emails, then share tips on making their first date as successful as possible once they are ready to meet.
3. Datingdirect.com. This online dating site is a fun and sociable place to meet new people to go out with. They offer great environment that gives users control over their online dating experience, allowing users to progress at their own pace in order to establish a successful relationship. Users can take a peek at DatingDirect’s irresistible singles by registering for free.
4. Lavalife. LAVALIFE is a top-performing international dating site with exceptional online and offline brand presence in the US, CANADA, and AUSTRALIA. They host over 15 million members worldwide, and as the online personals market grows, so too does its member base. Lavalife is about lifestyle. It has a unique brand promise to provide members with the opportunity to celebrate their single life. It offers 3 distinct communities—Dating, Relationship, and Intimate. Lavalife encourages members to socialize with like-minded singles based on their individual needs and desires.
Online dating is a daunting task. The secret is reading between the lines of someone’s profile. There you will uncover useful and relevant information that can give you a clue if he/she is worth your time and effort.
5. AnastasiaDate.com claimed to be the world’s international dating and romance tour company. It connects Western men with available ladies from Russia. The site has an anti-scam policy and a 100% money back guarantee. It was founded by a Russian-American couple in 1993 and was among the first enterprises of its kind. It has now has a membership of over 1,000,000, with more than 80 million online visitors annually and 1.5 million+ letters exchanged onsite daily. It has offices in Russia and America and a proud member of the American Society of Travel Agents.
6. Singles365.com. Connecting singles since 2003, it’s free to search and free to join at Singles365. It has a UK based customer care line with profiles checked for authenticity. You can send a free “ice breaker” message to over 3,500,000,000 members.
7. MySingleFriend.com is one of the UK’s most unique dating sites. Created by TV presenter Sarah Beeny, the site delivers a fun and engaging dating experience because the profiles are written by friends of the user. The site attract members because the friend’s referral creates an interesting insight into the person’s character and removes the cringe factor of writing your own profile. It also means anyone can take part, single or not.
Vogue has featured MySingleFriend in “The List”, FHM and Loaded both voted it as their favorite dating site. Revolution also claims the site “bring the personal touch back to online dating”. It is free to register with MySingleFriend. Visitors can set up a profile and view other singles, but in order to communicate, they need to subscribe.
Offline dating is still the most sought after way of getting to know a person. It is the safest way of finding the person you want to be with. With all the many horror stories of online dating who could not be smart enough about what dating plan you want to take. However, for busy people, finding a date offline can be real hard. Someone must spare a real good time if he/she is dead serious of finding a date offline.
National Academy of Sciences Research Study
Just published this week, researchers found that 6.7% marriages that started offline ended in separation or divorce. Meanwhile, only 5.9% of marriages that began through dating sites ended in separation or divorce.
What works best
Finding the right person you want to spend the rest of your life with is no easy task. And, finding him/her either through offline or online dating is a huge task. Nonetheless, it is worth the time and effort much less the expenses involved if you do not want to be alone for the rest of your life. Both ways of finding a date is doable and can be the gateway to the kind of happiness that you have been looking for.
So, what works best? What works best is not on where you meet but on how your two souls meet. Finding a soul mate really depends on ones expectation of a person and chemistry plays a huge part. Whatever venue you take in finding your mate, what matters most is on how your two souls meet. That’s the secret sauce of finding a real date for real happiness.