Do you know that there are many types of lesbians? So which type of lesbian are you? While some lesbians do not want to be labeled, some lesbians take these labels very seriously.
The Different Types of Lesbians
1. Stone Butch. A stone butch is a lesbian who does not like to be touched sexually, but gets her pleasure by pleasing her partner.
2. Butch. A butch is a woman who adopts the masculine characteristics or masculine appearance or manner.
3. Soft Butch. A lesbian whose appearance is generally androgynous. She dress and acts in a masculine manner but soft and feminine in the inside. She falls somewhere between butch and femme, but more closely to the butch side.
4. Blue Jean Femme. She identifies herself as femme or feminine, but prefers to wear jeans and more casual clothing than dresses and skirts.
5. Sport Dyke. She identifies herself more than anything as an athlete and would dress in a manner that would give an impression that she is an athlete like wearing baseball caps, sweatshirts and jeans.
6. Lipstick Lesbian. A woman who loves other women, but also loves her feminine dresses, makeup and shoes. She tends to dress on the feminine side.
7. Chapstick Lesbian. She is also known as a soft butch or androgynous and usually dresses quite casually. She does not wear make-up.
8. Stone Femme. A stone femme is a dyke identity used to describe a femme who is the receiver in sexual interactions, and is sexually untouchable.
9. Baby-Dyke. A baby-dyke is a young lesbian. Dyke is slang terminology referring to a lesbian or lesbianism regardless of the person’s actual sexual identity.